How to Buy Modafinil in Puerto Rico | What You Must Know
Curious how to buy Modafinil in Puerto Rico these days?
If so, you’re in the ideal place. Inside this detailed guide, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about Modafinil, the world’s most popular smart drug.
But for individuals looking to get their hands on the nootropic quickly…
Modafinil is available with a prescription in Puerto Rico, but not over-the-counter. You can also easily order Modafinil online with no issues.
Inside this guide, we’ll discuss legalities, prescriptions, online buying options, and so much more. We’ll also take a look at Modafinil and Puerto Rico’s unique importation system, along with other nootropics available.
Our all-encompassing guide covers topics like:
I am not a doctor, nor am I a lawyer specializing in international drug importation. All information in this article is entertainment only. Always consult a medical professional before beginning a new health regimen and obey the laws of your country. See the full disclaimer here.
What is Modafinil?
Modafinil is the king of nootropics, that much is clear.
Yet the smart drug didn’t start out that way. No, no! The French developed Modafinil in the ’70s as an experimental treatment for narcolepsy .
From there, the clinical application of Modafinil expanded massively. The FDA approved it in 1998, and Modafinil now helps treat the following conditions :
- Attention-deficit Disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Seasonal depression
- Cocaine dependence
- Nicotine withdrawals
Yet Modafinil didn’t grow in popularity here. The nootropics popularity began to grow when every hustler, CEO, and grad student discovered Modafinil’s massive performance benefits.
We’re talking benefits like:
- Insane tunnel vision focus
- Improved memory recall
- Reduced fatigue
- Greater motivation
- Superior problem-solving ability
- Much more!
This word spread, and Modafinil was soon the go-to supplement for those looking for an edge. It’s the world’s favorite nootropic for a reason…
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
While Modafinil is an exceptionally useful smart drug, no product is perfect. Neither is Modafinil. There are a few Modafinil side effects and safety concerns to take into consideration.
Luckily, there’s not too many major concerns when taking Modafinil. The product is not addictive and non-lethal. However, there are a few minor side effects like :
- Loss of appetite
These side effects are mild and can easily be avoided by most users. Serious side effects are incredibly rare with this pharmaceutical drug.
For example, many inexperienced Modafinil users struggle with insomnia. However, if you take Modafinil early in the morning, this side effect tends to go away. Modafinil’s half-life is only 12+ hours. So you can fall asleep 12+ hours later usually.
Multiple studies have shown the safety of Modafinil in various settings. The general conclusions show Modafinil is fairly risk-free when not abused . This is for already healthy users with no previous medical conditions.
As such, it’s widely accepted that Modafinil doesn’t offer risk factors like traditional stimulants and amphetamines.
Of course, Modafinil side effects do exist. They’re just generally minor and acute, causing little to no short-term issues for most users.
A slight headache here, stomach issues there. Nothing to worry about.
Is Modafinil Legal in Puerto Rico?
This falls into a bit of a grey area. The answer is yes…with a prescription.
Modafinil is legal in Puerto Rico.
You see, Puerto Rico falls under US governmental jurisdiction because it’s a territory of the United States.
More specifically, the DEA considers Modafinil a schedule IV controlled substance . Schedule IV is not remarkably dangerous, and so it’s not legislated that harshly.
But you do need that prescription to buy it from a pharmacy. So individuals are forced to go to a doctor and get a prescription for Modafinil in Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico isn’t like Mexico. You can’t simply walk into a pharmacy and buy Modafinil over-the-counter with ease.
How to Get a Modafinil Prescription in Puerto Rico
You have to have narcolepsy or another sleep-related disorder to get Modafinil prescribed in Puerto Rico, as the island has similar pharmaceutical laws to the United States.
Now, you can try and convince a doctor that you have a sleep-related issue, but I wouldn’t advise it. The doctors will ask for tests to confirm your diagnosis. At that point, the truth will come out.
Overall, it’s not easy to obtain a Modafinil prescription.
It’s much easier to order generic Modafinil online for about 75-90% savings! Yes, it is way CHEAPER to buy Modafinil online in Puerto Rico. It doesn’t matter if you have a prescription or not.
The best part? Generic Modafinil is just as good as name brand Modafinil.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Puerto Rico | 2020 Guide
What you’ve all been waiting for no doubt.
All the vendors you’ll read about below are of the highest quality. I can personally vouch for all of them.
Buy Moda is by far the best Modafinil vendor currently operating.
Their products are great, their service is phenomenal, and they have enough discounts and deals to be in everybody’s price range.
Here’s a more in-depth look:
- Great Product Selection: Buy Moda carries the best generic Modafinil products around. For example, they carry Modvigil, Modalert and Artvigil, and that’s not even the full list. You’ll find something you like here.
- Guaranteed Delivery: One nice perk of Buy Moda is that they back up every single order with a 100% money-back guarantee. This way you will never lose money or Modafinil, only a little bit of time.
- Huge Bitcoin Bonus: One of the best deals Buy Moda offers is their 35% discount when you use bitcoin. This puts Modafinil within everybody’s budget quite nicely.
- Returning Customer Bonus: Another great deal you can take advantage of is the returning customer bonus. You get 20% extra pills by volume on your second order.
- Outstanding Customer Service: The customer service team at Buy Moda is fantastic. They offer 24/7 chatbots, and they are very responsive to emails.
- Discreet Packaging: Many of you likely live with parents or housemates, and so privacy is a concern. Buy Moda provides discreet packaging, so your Modafinil routine stays private.
As you can see, Buy Moda is a tremendous vendor. You’ll be impressed with them, trust me. I know I always have been.
Next up, we have Modafinil XL. These guys are another outstanding vendor. They have fantastic deals and a uniquely informative website.
To be more specific:
- Wide Selection of Products:The pure breadth of products to choose from at Modafinil XL is staggering. They have common brands like Modvigil, but they also have less common ones like Modafresh. They even carry a sublingual Modafinil product.
- Guaranteed Delivery: As any good vendor should, Modafinil XL backs up every order with a 100% money-back guarantee. You’ll never lose your money or Modafinil, only time.
- Rapid Shipping: For only $10, you can get your order in about a week flat. A small amount of change, and you get your order shipped to you promptly — more than worth it in my estimation.
- Free Shipping on Large Orders: Modafinil XL offers free shipping on all orders above $50 in value and free express shipping on all orders above $150 in value!
- Informative Website: Modafinil XL has an educational website that is ideal for those new to Modafinil or other nootropics.
Modafinil XL does a great job overall. Just like Buy Moda, they also offer solid BTC deals and a 35% off discount.
‘Brand Name’ Modafinil and Armodafinil in Puerto Rico
Online stores don’t carry ‘name brand’ Modafinil.
These ‘brand name’ Modafinil products are produced by the big pharmaceutical companies, and the most common brands you’ll find will typically be:
- Provigil (Modafinil)
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil)
This is NOT what you’ll see in the online stores. Online you’ll find generic Modafinil and Armodafinil in Puerto Rico. These online vendors usually carry the following brands:
This is what’s most common to see in online stores. I’ve personally tried all of them and can say they offer fantastic cognitive performance benefits.
You’re not missing anything by using generic Modafinil. The only real difference is that generic Modafinil is about 10x cheaper than ‘name brand’ Modafinil.
Modalert is my personal favorite, but you should experiment to find your own best fit. The best way to do that?
You won’t get arrested for possessing Modafinil. It’s not that big of a deal. The worst that can happen is that your package gets seized at customs and then you’ll get a full refund from the vendor.
Still, maybe you’d like to hear about some Modafinil alternatives.
Or you want something valuable to take on your “off days” from Modafinil. I have a fantastic nootropic I use in these situations:
- Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is like an all in one nootropic multivitamin. It contains 11 key ingredients that each boost, heal, rejuvenate or replenish a different area of your brain.
You have compounds that speed up your thinking, but you also have others that promote neuronal regeneration.
Others clear out toxins and set the stage for new cellular formation.
It won’t give you 12+ hours of unbroken focus like Modafinil, but you can expect 6-8 hours worth. That’s plenty of time to get some serious work done.
It’s my go-to alternative for a reason.
Modafinil in Puerto Rico | The Verdict
That about does it regarding buying Modafinil in Puerto Rico. Everything you’d ever need to know about smart drugs in the Caribbean is covered above.
From legalities to safety, prescriptions, and more — including online buying options.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment below. We’ll get back to you with a detailed answer after doing some research.
- Can Modafinil Treat Cocaine or Amphetamine Addiction & Withdrawal? (2020, February 3). Retrieved from https://americanaddictioncenters.org/addiction-medications/modafinil
- Gerrard, P., & Malcolm, R. (2007, Jun 3). Mechanisms of modafinil: A review of current research. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654794/
- Side Effects of Provigil (Modafinil), Warnings, Uses. (2018, May 8). Retrieved from https://www.rxlist.com/provigil-side-effects-drug-center.htm
- Teodorini, R. D., Rycroft, N., & Smith-Spark, J. H. (2020, February 5). The off-prescription use of modafinil: An online survey of perceived risks and benefits. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7001904/
- Drug Scheduling. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml