What Does the Modafinil High Feel Like?
I sat there zoned in. It was 11:30 at night and the Modafinil high was still going strong.
I’d made a good chunk of change and worked hard on some personal passive income projects.
Overall, a great success. A productive day to say the least.
And I wasn’t stopping anytime soon.
The Modafinil was still going strong. It would be a late night, but a productive one – typical when consuming this smart drug.
Not just any smart drug, but the world’s most popular smart drug, Modafinil.
The stuff offers cognitive benefits unlike much else. It’s truly been a game changer for me and many others when it comes to:
- Getting more stuff done
- Enhancing focus
- Increasing memory retention
- Pulling all-nighters
- Increased overall cognitive function
- And more!
The Modafinil high ensures your brain is on overdrive. You get more stuff done. You feel like you can take over the world in a sense.
But there’s a little bit more to it than that.
That’s why I created this guide on the Modafinil high and what it feels like.
But before we dig in, I must hit you with a quick disclaimer:
P.S.: I’m not a doctor. Nor am I a legal professional. This is not medical advice and has nothing to do with legalities. This post is for entertainment. Do NOT consume Modafinil without consulting your primary care physician first. Please read my disclaimer too.
What is Modafinil?
Before we dive too deep into what it feels like to take Modafinil…
Let’s talk about what Modafinil is and where it came from.
Modafinil was originally developed in France as a wakefulness agent. The pharmaceutical drug was designed to cure common ailments like (Source):
- Sleep Apnea
- Shift Sleep Disorder
The stuff worked so well that it made its way across the pond. once introduced to the United States market, high performers quickly realized how valuable the stuff was.
How you could take Modafinil in the morning and stay focused until the next morning.
People began taking Modafinil as a smart drug from then on out.
The Modafinil craze had began…
Because of the insane cognitive benefits the stuff provided.
How the Modafinil High Feels
Now we’re getting to the good stuff.
What does the Modafinil high feel like?
Honestly, it’s a bit difficult to describe, but I’ll do my best. And of course, everyone reacts to smart drugs differently.
So my Modafinil “buzz” may feel far different from yours.
Still, here’s how I feel after taking Modafinil these days:
- Focused: You feel a clean focus when taking Modafinil. Distractions slip away. You zoom in on a task and forget about everything else. It’s an amazing feeling. The Modafinil high, if you want to call it that, is refreshing more than anything. Instead of thinking about some chick you’ve been texting or that errand you need to run later – you’re completely focused on the task at hand.
- Positive: One thing I love about the Modafinil high is how positive I feel on the smart drug. It’s damn near impossible to feel down or grumpy once the high kicks in. You immediately become an optimist when you consume Modafinil. The challenges that lie ahead tend to seem minuscule, you stop worrying about any issues, and you focus on the task at hand. And the best part – the task at hand actually seems enjoyable, even if you’re doing something you absolutely hate.
- No Jitters: Unlike other drugs that increase focus, you won’t feel any jitters when taking Modafinil. As this smart drug is not an “upper” – you won’t feel jittery once the Modafinil high kicks in. This is one of the main and many reasons I love this smart drug.
- Not Really High: To be clear, you won’t actually feel “high” when you consume Modafinil. There’s no cracked out feeling on this smart drug. It’s a smooth, focused feeling that many would never describe as a high. If you’re used to taking Adderall, cocaine, or weed – you won’t consider the Modafinil high in the same class.
Not Like Adderall…
Let me make one thing clear here:
The Modafinil high is nothing like taking Adderall.
Modafinil and Adderall are typically used to offer similar benefits. Both smart drugs help people stay focus and make it damn near impossible to sleep.
Yet this tends to be where the similarities end, as these drugs come from different classes of pharmaceuticals.
Adderall does this through stimulants, among other things. Modafinil does not. If you take Adderall, you’ll often feel jittery and full of energy.
Taking too much Adderall can have cocaine-like effects on energy and jitters – although your humble author would know nothing of that.
Modafinil on the other hand…
Will never feel like that.
The buzz or high feeling your get from Modafinil should feel crisp and clean. Like you’re insanely focused – but not buzzing off the walls or with the jitters.
3 Quick Tips When Taking Modafinil
With that, I’ve got a couple more things to say about using the Modafinil “buzz” to get even more things done.
If you’re looking to take Modafinil for the first time, here are a few things to think about:
- Decide On Dosage: Most people take 100-200 mg of Modafinil per day. If you’re starting out, I’d suggest taking 100 mg of Modafinil to start. I prefer taking 200 mg in one dose. Others like to take 100 mg of Modafinil early in the morning, then another 100 mg early in the afternoon.
- Take It Early: No matter what you do – DON’T take Modafinil past 2:00 PM. The smart drug was created to help people stay awake when working the night shift. Unless you fall asleep incredibly easily, you won’t be able to sleep until the Modafinil passes through your system. This takes 12-18 hours. So plan accordingly.
- Prepare Your Tasks: You never want to pop a Modafinil without having a plan. The Modafinil high will kick in, and you’ll find surfing Airbnb all over the world much more entertaining than doing your work. Write your plan out the night before, wake up, take your smart drug, and stick to the plan.
A Guide to the Modafinil “High”
If you haven’t noticed, I’m a big fan of Modafinil.
The Modafinil high is incredibly beneficial for people looking to boost their productivity, create more, and ultimately – make more cash.
If that’s something you’re looking for…
I can’t recommend the stuff enough.
More Modafinil content:
- Modvigil vs. Modalert vs. Waklert vs. Artvigil: A Smart Drug Showdown
- Modvigil Review: Better Than Modalert 200 or a Sad Substitute?
- Modalert 200 Review: The Best Generic Modafinil Available?