Legal Smart Drugs: Worth the Investment?
Experimenting is part of life. Sometimes you test something out and you love it. Other times expectations are too high or the experience simply doesn’t deliver. When talking about legal smart drugs, I’ve been on both sides of the equation.
The first over-the-counter smart drug I ever tried was Alpha BRAIN. I was barely a coffee drinker before trying the nootropic, and it worked way too well. I was hooked and loved taking the mental performance enhancer before a big day of work.
But I’ve tried other nootropics since then and been unimpressed. Modafinil kind of ruins a man for legal nootropics – unless they’re extremely high-quality.
So…are legal smart drugs worth the investment? Are you better off just biting the bullet and using Modafinil whenever you want to improve cognition? Let’s dive in.
P.S: I am not a doctor. This is by no means medical advice. Please consult a medical professional before taking any type of pharmaceutical drug or supplement.
What are Over-the-Counter Smart Drugs?
First, we need to understand what over-the-counter nootropics are and where we can buy them.
While Modafinil or Adderal require a prescription from a doctor to legally purchase in the United States, legal smart drugs can be purchased and mailed without any legal ramifications.
Often, you can buy these supplements on a website like Amazon.com or somewhere similar. You won’t have any issue buying, shipping, or delivering these nootropics – as all the ingredients are 100% legal.
Popular legal nootropics include:
Why Take Legal Smart Drugs?
So…why do people take legal smart drugs and what’s the benefits? Well, that’s pretty easy. These nootropics are typically consumed to:
- Improve Cognition & Productivity: Most nootropics, legal or not, have one main goal: to improve cognition and productivity. The supplements are created to be cognition enhancer that ensures you remain focused longer. By increased mental focus, you’re able to produce more work throughout the course of a day.
- Work Longer Hours: Many of these smart drugs ensure you work longer hours than a normal day. If you typically work 9-5, then a nootropic may help you work for twelve straight hours instead of eight.
- Avoid Sleep: If dosed properly, many nootropics will delay fatigue and sleepiness. Many smart drugs are created to promote wakefulness. As such, you may be able to pull an all-nighter with ease when using these supplements.
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety: Certain smart drugs, like Red Monkey, also help reduce stress and anxiety. While not all legal nootropics work in this manner, some do. For most users, this is simply a by-product.
Compared with Modafinil & Adderal
Now, the two most popular smart drugs of all-time are Modafinil and Adderal. Both of these pharmaceutical drugs have been used by students to get better grades and entrepreneurs to make more money – for years!
Both Modafinil and Adderal are crazy popular because they work so damn well. With these nootropics, you’re guaranteed to increase your workload to levels higher than you ever thought possible. Productivity will skyrocket and your mental focus will be higher than ever before.
So, can an over-the-counter smart drug compete with a pharmaceutical drug? I’ve yet to find one.
No legal smart drug can offer the same levels of focus and cognition that Adderal or Modafinil can. These nootropics are just not as powerful as pharmaceutical drugs. And that shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Over-the-Counter Smart Drugs: Worth the Investment?
Since over-the-counter nootropics cannot compete with Modafinil, one may wonder whether the supplements are even worth the investment. After I started taking Modafinil, I immediately began to question why I would try anything else.
But I quickly learned that legal smart drugs had some major benefits, too:
- They’re Legal: First and foremost, legal nootropics are LEGAL. You don’t need a prescription to buy or use them. As such, many users prefer keeping things above the table. These supplements help you do just that.
- Ideal For Beginners: If you haven’t tried Modafinil or Adderal, then one of these legal nootropics is ideal. You’ll quickly notice the effects because you’ve never tried anything stronger.
- Easy to Buy: You can order many an over-the-counter nootropic on Amazon.com or some similar site. they’re easy to buy and there’s no concern over customs confiscating them.
- Fewer Side Effects: Modafinil has a few side effects. Adderal has even more, including a fairly potent hangover the next day if you consume too much. Most of these legal smart drugs offer fewer side effects and risks than a pharmaceutical drug.
- Better For Sleep: It can be damn near impossible to sleep after taking Modafinil or Adderal too late in the day. With legal nootropics, the half-lives tend to be shorter – meaning getting some solid shut-eye is much easier.
- Great Results: Many over-the-counter nootropics still produce huge cognitive benefits. The majority of these supplements I tried do their job really, really well. You’ll notice improved cognition.
Finding the Ideal Legal Smart Drugs For Your Needs
Overall, legal smart drugs have their uses. While not as potent as Modafinil, these supplements still offer a variety of benefits. Personally, I cycle Modafinil usage – so over-the-counter nootropics allow me to rotate my supplements while still achieving high cognition day in and day out.
If you’re looking to improve cognition and focus legally, click here to test out one of my favorite smart drugs!