How to Buy Modafinil in Russia | What You Must Know
If you’re looking for information on how to buy Modafinil in Russia, you’ve come to the perfect spot.
In this detailed guide, I’ll breakdown everything you need to know about getting the world’s most popular nootropic in Mother Russia.
Back in the day, it was near impossible to get Modafinil in Russia. You simply weren’t able to buy the stuff anywhere in the country. Modafinil was hard to find and not stocked in many pharmacies.
Luckily, you needn’t worry about all that these days…
While the nootropic could be considered prescription-only in Russia, you can also buy Modafinil online with ease – it doesn’t matter whether you have an actual prescription or not.
In Russia, it’s easy to buy Modafinil online without a single issue. No need to go from pharmacy to pharmacy. No need to learn conversational Russian to explain what you’re looking for to the doctor.
Just place a quick order online and your Modafinil will arrive in Russia within a matter of days, guaranteed. But there’s a little bit more to it than that.
We’ve got to cover legalities, safety concerns, online vendors, and so much more. So in this article, I’m going to cover:
I am not a doctor or a lawyer. This is not legal or medical advice. This article or guide is strictly for entertainment. Always consult a medical professional before consuming any nootropic, like Modafinil. Always abide by the laws in Russia. As well, please read my disclaimer page.
What is Modafinil?
That’s an easy one…
Modafinil was first synthesized in the 1970s and then used in France about 10 years later to treat narcolepsy — you know, the disease where people randomly fall asleep .
Anyway, they made it for people that can’t stay awake, and it definitely works well for that, but there was an unintended side effect that they didn’t know about:
They had unknowingly created one of the first smart drugs.
Since then, loads of high powered individuals have been using Modafinil to increase cognitive performance.
From Silicon Valley to Wall Street…
From Stanford to Harvard…
Moscow to Saint Petersburg…
CEO’s to average Joes…
Everyone who was looking for a leg up on the competition started using Modafinil. So here’s how it works:
Modafinil is kind of a central nervous system stimulant. It excites the nerves in your spinal cord and causes an increase in dopamine. Psychologists associate it with motivation. For online hustlers, students, and CEOs…dopamine is the “GET THAT DONE” neurotransmitter.
If you’re looking to grind hard for long hours, you want as much of it as you can get. Not only do you want your brain to say “yes, go get your work done,” but you also want it to be saying, “yes, keep getting your work done” hours upon hours later.
Modafinil is extremely effective in terms of longevity. I haven’t found many other drugs that allow me to work for 12+ hours a day the way Modafinil does. I know of a few other things that are close, but they certainly aren’t legal.
Overall, Modafinil is the world’s most popular nootropics for a damn good reason…
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
Safety always comes first when you live in motherland Russia, and no exceptions apply when you’re using Modafinil.
Here are some of the most important side effects you should know about before using Modafinil :
- Abdominal pain
- Dry eyes
I found it interesting that the first side effect was reported in the medical literature. I’ve never heard a single case of abdominal pain among the hundreds of Modafinil users I’ve talked to over the years.
Nevertheless, I’m not a doctor and I trust the medical professionals are doing their job right, so just keep it in the back of your mind.
However, dry eyes are extremely common amongst Modafinil users.
In some cases, people may even use this side effect as a “cue” that the Modafinil they’re taking is actually working.
I would advise against this, but just know you won’t be the first person to have dry eyes while taking Modafinil. In fact, most common in people who are completely brand new to using Modafinil.
But dry eyes may interfere with activities where sharp eyesight is constantly required, such as driving and operating heavy machinery .
In any case, it never hurts to be safe and see a doctor if something doesn’t feel or look right after taking Modafinil!
Is Modafinil Legal in Russia?
Yes and no.
If you have a prescription…yes. If you don’t have a prescription…well, no.
I honestly don’t know how hard it is to get a prescription for Modafinil in Russia, but I can tell you most doctors around the world only prescribe the stuff for people with narcolepsy. And I doubt you have that ;(
Luckily, Modafinil is super easy to buy online while living in Russia.
“But Jake, you just said it’s illegal without a prescription… won’t I get in trouble?”
It’s very unlikely. I’ve met hundreds… okay maybe not a hundred…but dozens of people while traveling that have bought Modafinil online and had it shipped to every corner of the globe.
Out of all of the people that I’ve met, I haven’t heard one person say that they were hassled by law enforcement for possessing or using Modafinil. The worst that can happen is your package gets seized by customs and it doesn’t arrive. And I have heard of that happening.
Now, I’m no lawyer and this isn’t legal advice, but I can tell you…
No one in Russia has ever had any legal issues when buying Modafinil online and shipping it to the country. NO ONE!
So there’s that. Also, I’ve got some more good news — both of the online vendors that I recommend offer 100% guarantees on the package. Packages containing prescription smart drugs rarely get seized — maybe 1% of the thousands of packages that leave India every day at most.
If yours gets seized by customs, they reship another package, and your Modafinil arrives in Russia the next week.
Oh, and let’s talk about one more thing here:
It can be impossible to find pharmaceutical drugs in Russia . It’s harder to get your hands on pharmaceutical drugs here than almost anywhere else in the developed world. I highly doubt you’ll find Modafinil at your local pharmacy in Moscow.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Russia | 2020 Guide
If the information above was the appetizer, then THIS is the main course. Now, you’ll finally learn how to actually buy Modafinil online in Russia.
I’ve bought Modafinil from dozens of vendors over the years, and these are the absolute best vendors to buy from if you live in Russia.
So enough of my fluff! If you’re in Russia, then you can buy Modafinil from these places:
Modafinil XL is an online Modafinil pharmacy that has been around for quite some time now. They have a fantastic reputation and ship quickly to Russia.
But there’s a little more to it than that. So here’s a shortlist of how Modafinil XL sets themselves apart from the competition:
- Great Customer Service: Their customer service really sets them apart — they answer questions and concerns with lightning speed.
- Great Pricing: They offer great value at great prices, and they offer a solid Bitcoin discount of 35% off.
- Fast Shipping Times: Shipping to Russia – take between 10-15 days. That’s pretty quick if you ask me! You’ll find these guys get Modafinil to the Far East faster than just about anyone else.
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY: This is the biggest one…you will get your Modafinil in Russia from Modafinil XL or you will get your money back. This vendor is legit, trustworthy, and backs this guarantee 100%.
- Legit Products: Modafinil XL only ships legit Modafinil products. You will get real nootropics when ordering from these guys.
- Wide Variety of Products: These guys offer SEVEN of the most popular nootropics products on the market. You’ll find what you need to succeed here.
- Massive 35% BTC DISCOUNT: You’ll save 35% on your order when you buy with BTC. That’s an insane discount if you ask me.
Overall, this is a great place to buy Modafinil online in Russia.
Last but certainly not least on this short list of vendors is ModaPharma.
ModaPharma is great because it comes through where other vendors fall short: It ships to damn near everywhere, including mother Russia.
But don’t fret, that doesn’t mean a drop in quality, safety or consistency. Nope, ModaPharma has got you covered. Here’s what they have to offer:
- They Ship Everywhere: As stated above, they go where no other Modafinil vendor goes. They step up to the plate and ship to Russia, and anywhere else.
- Third-Party Testing: That’s right. You don’t have to worry about sketchy pills that contain fillers or other junk. Everything is tested for purity and quality.
- Wide variety of products: No scarcity or limited supply. You get a wide range of Modafinil generic products to choose from, including Modalert, Modvigil and Waklert.
- GREAT Prices: You can get Modafinil for an amazing price from ModaPharma. Plus, they offer 15% off if you make your purchase with Bitcoin!
- Guaranteed Delivery: You also get a guarantee from these guys. You either get the Modafinil or you get your money back — GUARANTEED!
As you can see, you don’t have to sacrifice quality, safety or the consistency of the product you receive. ModaPharma has your needs covered.
My Russian readers need to know they have options and trust me when I say that ModaPharma is a high-quality choice.
“Brand Name” Modafinil and Armodafinil in Russia
Modafinil is the generic name of the prescription drug Provigil, which is also sold under different names online and in pharmacies. In Russia, Modafinil is prescribed or purchased online as:
These are some of the most common names that you’ll find Modafinil sold under, but the above is not an exhaustive list — there are others.
In addition to Modafinil, there’s another drug called Armodafinil, which is practically the same thing — they just changed the chemical structure slightly to allow you take less of the drug and achieve the same effect. That’s why Armodafinil comes in 150mg tablets – not 200mg like Modafinil.
These are the names for Armodafinil:
As I said, they’re practically the same thing, but some people seem to prefer one over the other. Chalk it up to personal preference.
Adrafinil in Russia, a Prescription-Free Modafinil Alternative
Adrafinil is like Modafinil, but less potent and you don’t need a prescription for it.
The key phrase here is ‘Less potent’… why not just take Modafinil or Armodafinil? There are a few reasons why you might want to use Adrafinil instead:
- Don’t want to be in the “grey area”
- Don’t want to wait so long to get your package
- Want something else on hand to add to your nootropic rotation
All of these are viable reasons.
Adrafinil is a Modafinil precursor , meaning that once you ingest it, your body turns the stuff into the active ingredient in Modafinil. This is why it takes a little longer to kick in and just doesn’t have the same potency.
If you don’t want to wait so long for your package, you can buy Adrafinil here.
Other Nootropics in Russia
For those curious about other nootropic options and potential Modafinil alternatives, you’ll find a few more suggestions below.
But please understand…
Modafinil is the most potent with regards to smart drugs, followed by Armodafinil, then Adrafinil.
That’s how I would rank them.
Still, there are a couple of other smart drugs I love for Russian residents. Here are a few of my top picks:
- Sulbutiamine: Another fantastic nootropic for Russians is Sulbutiamine. The smart drug offers 5-7+ hours of substantial cognitive enhancement. For people worried that Modafinil might be too strong, this is a great place to look.
- Noopept: As one of the more potent over-the-counter smart drugs in Russia, I’ve found Noopept to be a powerful alternative during testing. It’s not like Modafinil, but you’ll find solid cognitive benefits for this bad boy. I personally recommend the powder form.
Modafinil in Russia | The Verdict?
Well, that’s about it.
Everything you need to know about buying Modafinil in Russia is covered above. If I didn’t cover something or you have a question or comment, just scroll down and type it into the comments section — I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.
Modafinil is one hell of a drug, it’s incredibly useful for getting sh*t done, and I’m pretty grateful to have access to it.
I think you’ll find similar results.
- Can Modafinil Treat Cocaine or Amphetamine Addiction & Withdrawal? (2020, February 3). Retrieved from https://americanaddictioncenters.org/addiction-medications/modafinil
- Modafinil (rx). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://reference.medscape.com/drug/provigil-modafinil-343000
- Modafinil Side Effects. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.goodrx.com/modafinil/side-effects
- Why is it so hard to get needed medicines in Russia? (2018, March 18). Retrieved from https://meduza.io/en/feature/2018/05/18/why-is-it-so-hard-to-get-needed-medicines-in-russia
- Adrafinil. (2019, September 17). Retrieved from https://examine.com/supplements/adrafinil/