How to Buy Modafinil in Norway | What You Must Know
Curious how to buy Modafinil in Norway these days?
If so, then you’ve come to the perfect place. Inside this guide, we’ll discuss everything you’ve ever need to know about nootropics in this Scandinavian country.
For individuals looking for a quick buying option:
While you can easily walk into a pharmacy and buy Modafinil– It’s much easier to order Modafinil online from a reputable vendor.
For further information, including legalities and safety concerns, keep reading this in-depth guide. Everything Norwegians and expats must know about Modafinil and nootropics can be found below.
Here’s a brief breakdown of what we’ll cover:
Table of Contents
I am not a lawyer with a specialty in international drug policy, nor am I a medical professional. ALWAYS consult a doctor before beginning any new drug regime and always obey the laws of your land. All information in this article is intended as entertainment only. See this full disclaimer for further details.
What is Modafinil?
Modafinil is the best nootropic known to man.
It sounds like a wild exaggeration, but anyone who’s tried it and vouch for its amazing effects.
The French created Modafinil as an experimental treatment for narcolepsy in the 1970s . Modafinil’s clinical application would continue to expand from there. Today, Modafinil helps treat a variety of conditions that extend far beyond sleep-related issues . For example, Modafinil now treats the following to varying degrees:
- Attention deficit disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Nicotine addiction
- Seasonal affective disorder
That’s not even the full list, but you get the idea. Modafinil is a proven pharmaceutical with wide-ranging clinical applications.
However, interest in the pharmaceutical drug grew when every type of hustler, wall street executive, and grad student heard of its off-the-label uses.
These benefits include:
- 12+ hours laser-like focus
- Increased motivation
- Greater memory recall
- Lessened sensation of fatigue
- Improved problem-solving capacity
- Much more!
Modafinil is, without a doubt, the best performance boosting compound available to the public.
No, it can’t finish that paper or project for you, but it’ll allow you to push further than you would have been able to push yourself otherwise.
Modafinil just works as a cognitive enhancer.
Modafinil Side Effects and Safety
Thankfully, the side effects of Modafinil are relatively mild.
It’s necessary to say relatively, as they do exist. However, a majority of users experience very few side effects. Here’s a few of the common Modafinil side effects :
- Dry mouth
The good news is that even these side effects are mostly mitigated through certain precautions.
For example, you can reduce anxiety by limiting caffeine intake and remembering to eat and keep a healthy sleep schedule. The most important thing to remember is that the symptoms tend to be mild and that Modafinil is well tolerated by the majority of users .
Modafinil is often shown to be safer as a treatment for depression than others typically described anti-depressants .
Modafinil is as safe a treatment for narcolepsy and many other ailments as it gets.
Is Modafinil Legal in Norway?
It’s a medication that is to be prescribed carefully by a medical professional .
Now, this paper doesn’t specifically tell you about any punishments for possessing Modafinil without a prescription, but I’d assume they’d be relatively minor.
Remember, Norway just voted to decriminalize most drugs in their country .
With this mind, the punishment for importing Modafinil from an online store will not be severe. It’ll likely be a seizing by custom’s officials. You won’t get your door kicked in by police forces.
And remember, prescriptions are not easy to get. You have to convince a doctor you have narcolepsy or another sleep-related illness.
This is no easy task.
It’s much easier to order Modafinil from a reputable online vendor.
Where to Buy Modafinil Online in Norway? | 2022 Guide
The best part of the guide…. What online vendors can you trust to ship Modafinil to Norway?
After testing dozens throughout the years, this is the best vendor that currently ship Modafinil all the way to Norway — with guaranteed delivery:
Dino Supplies is a fantastic vendor that goes above and beyond with its products, customer service, informative website, and a whole lot more.
Here’s what to expect:
- Massive Selection of Modafinil Products: The pure number of options to choose from at Dino Supplies is unbelievable. You have everything from popular brands like Modalert and Modvigil to less well-known brands such as Modawake available to you.
- Free Shipping: One nice perk with Dino Supplies is that you get free standard shipping when you place any order. That makes ordering with these guys even cheaper.
- Guaranteed Delivery: Dino Supplies offers a 100% money-back guarantee, so you never have anything to lose when ordering. You also have the option of reordering. The worst-case scenario is you lose out on some time, that’s it.
- Various Specials and Discounts: Dino Supplies has a wide variety of ways to save money. You can take advantage of a 20% off discount when you pay with Bitcoin. That’s a great deal.
Overall, Dino Supplies does a fantastic job supplying Norway with the best generic Modafinil products known to mankind.
The good news is that you won’t get arrested for possessing a small amount of Modafinil. You won’t even get a fine. The truth is that you might get your order seized at customs, so it’s no big deal.
You have NO risks when ordering Modafinil online in Norway.
That being said, you might be interested in a completely over-the-counter alternative. One that’s not found in a “grey” area online.
Here’s the best OTC nootropic available:
Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is like a comprehensive nootropic multivitamin. It has a grand total of 11 key ingredients, which each correspond to about 6 different bio pathways.
This means that Mind Lab Pro has ingredients that boost cognitive processing speed, aid in forming new neuronal pathways and even give the brain a type of relaxed, focused buzz.
For example, Citicoline is a clinically backed compound that acts as a building block of cells. It boosts focus, concentration and improves overall cognitive performance.
Overall, you won’t find a better OTC nootropic on the market. Recommended!
Modafinil in Norway | Verdict
That’s about it.
Everything you need to know about Modafinil in Norway, including legalities and how to order online, can be found above.
It’s easy to order Modafinil and have it shipped to Norway these days!
- Billiard, M., & Broughton, R. (2018, June). Modafinil: its discovery, the early European and North American experience in the treatment of narcolepsy and idiopathic hypersomnia, and its subsequent use in other medical conditions. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325612421_Modafinil_its_discovery_the_early_European_and_North_American_experience_in_the_treatment_of_narcolepsy_and_idiopathic_hypersomnia_and_its_subsequent_use_in_other_medical_conditions
- Gerrard, P., & Malcolm, R. (2007, June). Mechanisms of modafinil: A review of current research. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654794/
- da Silva Behrens, N. S. C., Lopes, E., Pereira, D., de Almeida Fonseca, H., Oliveira Cavalcanti, P., de Araújo Lima, T. F., … Santos Coelho, F. M. (2014, March). Experience with the use of modafinil in the treatment of narcolepsy in a outpatient facility specialized in diurnal excessive sleepiness in São Paulo. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4521685/
- Greenblatt, K. (2019, December 16). Modafinil. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK531476/
- Nasr, S. (2004). Modafinil as adjunctive therapy in depressed outpatients. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15517845
- Figure 2f from: Irimia R, Gottschling M (2016) Taxonomic revision of Rochefortia Sw. (Ehretiaceae, Boraginales). Biodiversity Data Journal 4: e7720. https://doi.org/10.3897/BDJ.4.e7720. (n.d.). doi: 10.3897/bdj.4.e7720.figure2f
- Flood, R. (2017, December 19). Norway is planning to decriminalise drugs. Retrieved from https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/norway-parliament-drugs-decriminalise-recreational-cocaine-heroin-marijuana-a8111761.html